Through the NMS Online Learning program students from across the country can enjoy exceptional music lessons from the comfort of their home!
How does it work? Four Simple Steps:
1) Technology Check - do you have a computer with working microphone and camera and a broadband internet connection?
2) Instrument and Curiosity Check - do you already have an instrument in good working order? Are you ready to sing, play, act or read music better?
3) Email NMSOnline to set up your FREE 30 minute introductory lesson with an exceptional instructor*.
4) If the lesson was a success, sign up for a six-week lesson package, or simply continue for the rest of the academic year in weekly or every-other-week lessons.
We can't wait to start working with you!
Online 30, 45, 60 or 90 minute lessons are available in:
• Voice (classical, musical theater, jazz and pop)
• Guitar (classical, flamenco, folk)
• General Music Reading
• Music theory
• Ableton Live
Six-week online lesson packages are perfect for the student looking to:
• prepare for a school concert / talent show / school musical
• prepare for an audition
• play for a loved one's wedding
• brush up on a favorite piece
• clarify musical technique
• write a song
For more information please contact Ravenna Michalsen at email@example.com.
*30 minute introductory lesson not included in the 6 week package
- Music Ensembles
- Early Childhood Music
- After-School Arts Academy
- NMS Online
- Special Programs
- Community Programs
- Summer at NMS
- NMS Guilford
- Renee B. Fisher Competition for Young Pianists - Winners' Concert