Through the NMS Online Learning program students from across the country can enjoy exceptional music lessons from the comfort of their home!
How does it work? Four Simple Steps:
- Technology Check - do you have a computer with working microphone and camera and a broadband internet connection?
- Instrument and Curiosity Check - do you already have an instrument in good working order? Are you ready to sing, play, act or read music better?
- Email NMSOnline to set up your FREE 30 minute introductory lesson with an exceptional instructor*.
- If the lesson was a success, sign up for a six-week lesson package, or simply continue for the rest of the academic year in weekly or every-other-week lessons.
We can't wait to start working with you!
Online 30, 45, 60 or 90 minute lessons are available in:
- Voice (classical, musical theater, jazz and pop)
- Guitar (classical, flamenco, folk)
- General Music Reading
- Music theory
- Ableton Live
Six-week online lesson packages are perfect for the student looking to:
- prepare for a school concert / talent show / school musical
- prepare for an audition
- play for a loved one's wedding
- brush up on a favorite piece
- clarify musical technique
- write a song
For more information please contact Ravenna Michalsen at email@example.com.
*30 minute introductory lesson not included in the 6 week package
- Music Ensembles
- Early Childhood Music
- After-School Arts Academy
- NMS Online
- Special Programs
- Community Programs
- Summer at NMS
- NMS Guilford
- Renee B. Fisher Competition for Young Pianists - Winners' Concert