Whether you studied here at NMS for years or took just a few lessons, you are an alum and we want to keep in touch. You know better than most what a rich community NMS represents. Wouldn’t you like to stay connected?
Being a part of the alumni community allows you to connect with old friends, former teachers and mentors. Share your stories, publicize your events, find leads on open gigs and jobs or just hear about the latest happenings at NMS…
Fill out the form to update your contact information and then stay tuned to hear more.
Then and Now
We want to celebrate the ways in which music, dance and drama have had an impact on the lives of children and adults throughout Connecticut. The Then and Now campaign is an effort to collect and share the stories of NMS alumni to highlight the power of the arts and the influence of arts education.
Check out this month's featured stories on the Then & Now page.
Share your story with us and we may choose to spotlight you. Fill out the contact form above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many ways to get involved as an NMS alumnus, starting with just keeping us up to date on your accomplishments and activities, but you can also:
- Help us find other alumni – spread the word!
- Join the conversations on Facebook - connect with old friends and make new ones!
- Follow NMS on Twitter - and keep up with NMS happenings.
- Participate in an alumni focus group – contact us at email@example.com
- Volunteer your time and skills
- Help plan or host an alumni event – contact Julius Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support NMS and its mission
- Attend an NMS event or performance (see Calendar)